Friday, September 14, 2007

My 'Tag' Answers!

I have been tagged by lovely Michelle! I don't normally do this but thought it would be quite fun! Ok here it goes:

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

*I am a professional doodler! I doodle on anything and everything. I'm at my worst when I'm on the phone. My favs are my signature and hearts. I prefer doodling with a black pen but a nearby red/blue pen or pencil works just as well.

*I ALWAYS leave a 'polite' bite at the end of every meal. Apparently if we all left a polite bite at the end of every meal we would reduce our calorie intake by 100 big ones in a week. However after having Kyle I do believe I need to leave more than one polite bite :o) Ha!

*When cutting raw chicken for casseroles etc I use scissors. Col thinks that it is disgusting and completly unhygenic but I do scrub my scissors well after using them... it just makes it nice and quick. I think it frustrates him more when I use them to cut wrapping paper for pressies tee hee!!

*I was asked out on a date by the Mr Ben & Jerrys manager in Houston. I was getting bunko gifts for the girls retreat and he gave 20 free scoops (very kind). He was also going to give me a gift token of a years supply of ice cream! However, after he asked me to dinner over the phone, and I politely declined (explained I was married but didn't have the heart to tell him 5 months preggers!), I never saw my years free ice cream!! Tee hee...in all fairness I was wearing a big hoodie when I met with him at his ice cream store....BUT secretly quite chuffed!! Hee hee!! Go preggy lady!

*I eat whipped cream from the can, but I only allow myslef this pleasure once a year

*I think I have a candle obssession...candles, candle holders etc

*Whitey. My beloved teddy bear. I LOVE him. He came with me from Scotland and will indeed return ( although Col claims he got his green card while here and will stay - Ha! I think not!). I have had him sine I was a day old. He looks well loved (because he is!), though Col says he looks "rank", "bogging", "bug ugly" - a little harsh I think! Anyhoo....he no longer sleeps with me but in the drawer next to me (kept slightly adjar so he has oxygen to breathe). If I can't sleep he does come into bed with me. I try and get him back in his drawer before Col wakes up but the tell tale stuffing gives it away.

*I have a dual citizen baby...a wee scottish/american toot. I think that's cool and he just got his American passport!

I think that's 8 facts to pass a few minutes of your time.

OK, I'm tagging Whitney, Julie and Jeanae!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I forgot about your ben and jerry lover! (he he!) That was so funny.

So, I am a doodler as well and used to make sheet of little doodles in school that i would add to. I put the sheet in my notebook and was so proud of my little artwork.

Great list! :)